2008年11月18日 星期二

Reflection of Second Life


The one wears pink dots dress is me!!!!!!

Virtual meeting is so cooool! I never thought I could use a game as a tool of learning English. At first I didn't know how to use it because I seldom play this kind of games. Well, anyway, I finally got there and had a meeting with TA and my group members. I think it is funny and could have a lot of fun in it. One of my members changed his appearence many times and showed us. He really enjoyed it.
Besides, as online English learning as concerned, Second Life is indeed a good place to ESL stusents. There are many users from different countries in Second Life. Learners could communicate with others, making friends with them. By the process of chatting, students would learn English, though the grammar sometime is not right. No matter what, this creates a place to make those who are afraid of using English to practice. It's great!

沒有留言: