2008年11月14日 星期五

Blog Review 3 Fili's world

When I'm visiting this blog I would like to focus on the part about Taiwan. I think it is the closest one to me. I wonder what the differences of sights between foreigners and us toward Taiwan. Since Fili likes Taiwan very much, therefore, I would like to know what would he look things happened on this land? To us, Taiwan is our hometown; everything here seems so common and normal. But maybe there’s something that would make foreigners feel strange, especially when they contact it for the first time. Besides, I feel amazing that places Fili had visited in Taiwan are more than I had. He did not just go there eat and play. Fili appreciated it deeply with his sincere mind, realize those cultures not just the external but also the internal. I respect his spirit for he really loves Taiwan.

沒有留言: