2008年12月1日 星期一

I got new style!


Oh!!!!!! This is my new appearence!!! It took me a lot of time to change it and she looks not bad, right?
After playing SL several times I finally could understand what is it doing and how to use the tool lines which I used be unfamiliar with. There are many many places in SL to go through and have some fun in it. Each one has diffferent topic so that if students go to anywhere in SL they would learn different things from chatting with foreigns in English about the place.
However, I found something difficult that it is hard to find even a person to talk with. I searched for long but saw no one, that makes me feel down. :(

1 則留言:

M.Y. 提到...

Nice outfits! If you need help or want to find someone to talk to, you can use the "search" function at the bottom of the screen.

1. Search "places" such as "Orientation Island Public." There is always a crowd there.

2. Search "events" for discussion, live music, etc. Then join them.

3. You can also use Mini-map or Map to help you approach avatars (the green dots).

Tell me whether these tips work or not.